Our virtual customer engagement sessions allow our team to dive deeper into the topics you focus on every day. Our goal is to deliver efficient software solutions and continue work on our modernization efforts, and to achieve this goal, we need to hear from you.
Here are some emerging themes we discovered from our first two sessions, and you can find out how to sign up for the remaining sessions below:
- Improved daily purchasing reporting is critical – particularly open to buy
- eBook/Digital integration processes need to be streamlined, especially with today’s environment.
- Improved tax integrations for web continue to be a priority as more transactions move to the web
- Adding a new SKU seems to be the most time-consuming process for GM Buyers within Purchasing.
- Users want the ability to copy and paste from an existing Matrix.
How do I get involved?
We need 10-12 participants per topic to sign up. Find the list of topics below and email Stephanie Fickenscher at firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice and to get registered. To ensure we hear from as many customers as possible, we ask that you only sign up for one topic at this time. If we need additional participants, we will reach out directly.
What is the goal of these sessions?
As we continue developing our modernized platform, we want to capture best practices, innovative ideas and process improvements so we can incorporate them into our development process. Your feedback and ideas are incredibly valuable to the future of our solutions!
Below are the remaining sessions and topics. All sessions will be held at 3 p.m. CDT. We look forward to engaging with you during this series!
- June 9: Inclusive access and digital content
- June 23: Inventory management
- July 7: Buyback
- July 21: Promotion management and discounts
- August 4: Memberships and loyalty programs
- August 18: Taxes
- September 1: Price changes, markdowns, stock adjustments
- September 15: Rentals