Our virtual customer engagement sessions allow our team to dive deeper into the topics you focus on every day. Our goal is to deliver efficient software solutions and continue work on our modernization efforts, and to achieve this goal, we need to hear from you.
Here are some emerging themes we discovered from our previous sessions, and you can find out how to sign up for the remaining sessions below:
- Data is being used to make daily decisions, but it’s being consistently managed outside of the systems (i.e., Excel).
- Customers would prefer to have an integrated reporting solution, rather than having an additional solution to access.
- Customers would prefer to have all of their data in a single location within the system, not sprinkled throughout.
- Customers are looking to PrismRBS to take the lead when it comes to industry changes, like Inclusive Access, and bring a more consultative approach to our systems to provide best practice standards.
- Customers want eBooks to be included as an option for a book online, instead of it being a separate item.
How do I get involved?
We need 10-12 participants per topic to sign up. Find the list of topics below and email Stephanie Fickenscher at email@example.com with your choice and to get registered. To ensure we hear from as many customers as possible, we ask that you only sign up for one topic at this time. If we need additional participants, we will reach out directly.
What is the goal of these sessions?
As we continue developing our modernized platform, we want to capture best practices, innovative ideas and process improvements so we can incorporate them into our development process. Your feedback and ideas are incredibly valuable to the future of our solutions!
Below are the remaining sessions and topics. All sessions will be held at 3 p.m. CDT. We look forward to engaging with you during this series!
- June 23: Inventory management
- July 7: Buyback
- July 21: Promotion management and discounts
- August 4: Memberships and loyalty programs
- August 18: Taxes
- September 1: Price changes, markdowns, stock adjustments
- September 15: Rental